Use Your Melon, Buy Local Campaign
Participating Businesses 2021
|4||Fabian's Pest Control|
|6||Bob's Pet Supplies|
|9||Enzed Surat Basin|
|10||BETTA Home Living Chinchilla|
|13||Chinchilla Tourist Park|
|14||Keatings Hardware Heeney Street|
|15||Keatings Hardware Warrego Highway|
|16||Chinchilla Garden Centre|
|17||Bridgestone Service Centre|
|18||Chinchilla Tyre and Battery|
|21||Mullins Mitre 10|
|22||Acton Health Pharmacy|
|25||Eyecare Eyewear Chinchilla|
|30||Chinchilla Farmers Market|
|32||Busy Bee Signs|
Registrations Now Open for the 2021 Campaign
Register Your Business Now!
Contact Us - firstname.lastname@example.org
T's & C's
2021 ‘Use Your Melon” Chinchilla Buy Local Campaign T’s & C’s
Campaign will run from Monday 6th September 2021 with the Major Prize draw on 4th December 2021.
Major Prize is a $5,000 shopping spree at BETTA Home Living, Chinchilla. Winner must be present at the draw to claim. Draw will take place at the Town Xmas Party on 4th December at the Chinchilla Botanic Parklands. In the event the winner is not present, prize will be re-drawn after a period of 3 minutes. This will continue until a winner is found.
There will be 2 x $1,000 Community Spirit Vouchers (these must be spent at Participating Businesses) drawn on the 4th (or closest business day) of each month (October and November) in the lead up to the major draw on the 4th December. Winner is not required to be present.
Retailers will be approached by CCCI to sign up to participate in the campaign, the cost to participate will be $275 for CCCI Members and $600 for non-members.
Benefits to your business.
- $7,000 in prizes must be spent at a participating business.
- Reward your customers for shopping with you.
Benefits to the community.
- The campaign and publicity around it is a reminder to local residents to shop local supporting the entire local economy.
Benefits to your customers.
- Receive extra value for shopping with you
- Raise awareness of the importance of supporting local businesses
- The campaign will start from September 2021 with the Major Prize draw on 4th December 2021, giving your customers plenty of time to get their entries in.
- The 2020 Chinchilla Buy Local will return $7,000 in prizes back to local business.