Chinchilla BEST Group
The Darling Downs South-West (DDSW) Region Project and Transmission Team has formed BEST working parties across parts of the DDSW region. The aim of the BEST Group is to build co-operative, productive relationships between schools, industry and business. The projects developed by the BEST committees are designed to achieve the following outcomes -
Education - Increase knowledge of careers and career path ways including an understanding of workplace expectations and culture.
Career Pathways - Collaborate with Industry, Schools and Stakeholders to identify, develop and promote career pathways and employment opportunities and projects.
Skills Development - Provide Learning and Workplace relevant skills and development opportunities.
Attraction, Retention, Recruitment, Promote the local Economy
- Build a sustainable workforce
- Become an employer of choice
- What are businesses needs and expectations?
- Grow the local economy
- Building productive relationships with school in your region
- Attraction and retention of staff
Local Industry Involvement Through -
- Group Training Organisations
- Chamber of Commerce
- Registered Training Organisations
- Australian Apprenticeship Support Networks
- Business and Industry Associations
- Economic Development Officer - LGA Councils
There are currently BEST Committees in Chinchilla, Gatton, Dalby, Goondiwindi, Roma and Warwick
Department of Employment, Small Business & Training
PH - 07 4616 7662
MOB - 0408 399 996
EMAIL - email@example.com
Chinchilla Community Commerce & Industry
Ph - 0407 554 862
EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
Proudly partnering with Australia Pacific LNG/Origin
Proud supporters of the local Chinchilla Community.